I was very interested in Market America.I was contacted by a person I know and they were very heavly invested into market america.
What I didn't like is when they constantly used the terms 'BV' and 'IBV'. BV are products that are available exclusive through the company and IBV are partner companies such as K-mart, Best Buy etc etc. To get initiated, you must put money down to purchase products. I was told I need '600 BV' to get started.
Well in my mind, what exactly is BV equivalant to in real life money. It is just over $1000. For these times where the economy is hard and jobs are not easy to come by, telling a person to spend $1000 on *** I don't need, and promising them it will sell, is a lot of money. Promise is nice and all, but if I dont hear the words "I guaranty you will sell..." is not very reassuring.
Again, remember, it is over $1000 you could be throwing away. So after the $1000 well spent, you have to purchase 50BV every month. 50BV equates to about $134. For me, I am a single man living on my own, I don't spend $134 a month on nutriants or supplments or shampoo or energy drinks.
Where this all went wrong with me is this and this is why I got upset. After I gave the individuals my credit card information for my initial $1000 down, this person CHOSE and DID NOT tell me about the 50BV I had to buy every month. He took my credit card information and used it so he could get 50BV added onto his score too. Again he fraudulantly used my credit card.
I report it and him to market america and nothing was done. This is a pretty good representation of how market America does business. It is a pyramid scheme. Please remember this, if it sounds too good to be true, it is.
If you make money off of the person below you and also with the person below them, it is illegal. Also remember this,you go to work to MAKE money, NOT PAY money. When I go to work today, I do not go to get a bill. I go to get paid.
Can Market America be profitable? Sure. Any company can be. But in the case of pyrimid schemes, you need to be the first few people to join.
I looked at the top people making money in MA, guess who they are, JR (owner) and the 15 people who he got to join him.
Save yourself the money and time and don't go and do not join this.People should not have to sell you the company, you should want to join the company and you should have to sell yourself to the company.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "This is totally scam and fake site. I have more than 80euro in my balance. But i cant withdraw it.Dont believe graybux.com. Its completely scam. So they not allow forum..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "I called Jomashop again - same day - 5/6/2016 as directed by the rude cutomer rep "Izhak" an hour after he told me to, as his manager "Roee" stated that..."
- "We switched over to Time Warner Cable recently for some reason, it might have been because it was slightly cheaper than the internet we had before. Anyways, as soon as..."
- "The mats are fabricated with a very thin material. They are not custom made to fit my BMW E46. In some spots they fit and others not so at all...."
- "This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School. When we picked him up from..."
- "I have ordered pizza spending 40.00 each time ive ordered for the past 4 weeks once a week and when I get my pizzas my cheese topping is stuck to..."
- "HELLO IM MARGIE FINNELL I WORK AS A COUNTY AID FOR THE AREA ON AGING AT DHS BUT ON MY FREE TIME I CAN DRIVE MY ENEMY CRAZY AND DO..."