Katonah, New York

I partnered with Market America 7.5 years ago and can not believe how amazing this company is!!!As a Health Professional I can appreciate & understand the quality of the products that have helped so many, including my own Family!!

Having a A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau as well as having won The Torch Award on integrity only validates the high standards of this company.It is definitely not a get rich quick scheme but if you understand this brilliant business plan and actually put in the work, you will find that this fair and equitable company is life changing on so many levels!!!!

Review about: One To One Marketing.

I liked: Compensation plan, Helpful customer service representative, Products.

5.0
Privacy and Data Security
Interest Rate
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss LOVE THIS COMPANY / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Market America?

Comments

The culture seems cultist and the concept of buying access to the Internet is outdated. Any product on shop.com can be purchased elsewhere for a better price and without all of the meetings. Ma has a business model that is 20 yrs old.