Market America is a Scam
I was very interested in Market America.I was contacted by a person I know and they were very heavly invested into market america.
What I didn't like is when they constantly used the terms 'BV' and 'IBV'. BV are products that are available exclusive through the company and IBV are partner companies such as K-mart, Best Buy etc etc. To get initiated, you must put money down to purchase products. I was told I need '600 BV' to get started.
Well in my mind, what exactly is BV equivalant to in real life money. It is just over $1000. For these times where the economy is hard and jobs are not easy to come by, telling a person to spend $1000 on *** I don't need, and promising them it will sell, is a lot of money. Promise is nice and all, but if I dont hear the words "I guaranty you will sell..." is not very reassuring.
Again, remember, it is over $1000 you could be throwing away. So after the $1000 well spent, you have to purchase 50BV every month. 50BV equates to about $134. For me, I am a single man living on my own, I don't spend $134 a month on nutriants or supplments or shampoo or energy drinks.
Where this all went wrong with me is this and this is why I got upset. After I gave the individuals my credit card information for my initial $1000 down, this person CHOSE and DID NOT tell me about the 50BV I had to buy every month. He took my credit card information and used it so he could get 50BV added onto his score too. Again he fraudulantly used my credit card.
I report it and him to market america and nothing was done. This is a pretty good representation of how market America does business. It is a pyramid scheme. Please remember this, if it sounds too good to be true, it is.
If you make money off of the person below you and also with the person below them, it is illegal. Also remember this,you go to work to MAKE money, NOT PAY money. When I go to work today, I do not go to get a bill. I go to get paid.
Can Market America be profitable? Sure. Any company can be. But in the case of pyrimid schemes, you need to be the first few people to join.
I looked at the top people making money in MA, guess who they are, JR (owner) and the 15 people who he got to join him.
Save yourself the money and time and don't go and do not join this.People should not have to sell you the company, you should want to join the company and you should have to sell yourself to the company.f101721 review #182793
You may also like
- "Just visit www.edisonnationisascam.com Also see http://youtu.be/Z4KQQH3aK0QThey defrauded me several times. I took them seriously only because they had a TV program that airs on PBS. They declared me an "Everyday..."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate. State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages. The Police report reads hit drivers..."
- "Ordered 17 triple glazed windows and a composite door. This included two third floor dormer windows. Fitted with more gaps than you can imagine. No weather proofing, even though I face..."
- "I ordered a hooded toy story woody towel off amazon. They sent football cards and profited on the high shipping. Complete scam. Of course they are willing to return the..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "I bought a love seat, couch, and rocking recliner. They only provide a 1 year warranty which is fine but, just over a year my fabric started to deteriorate. I..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."