Market America is a Scam
I was very interested in Market America.I was contacted by a person I know and they were very heavly invested into market america.
What I didn't like is when they constantly used the terms 'BV' and 'IBV'. BV are products that are available exclusive through the company and IBV are partner companies such as K-mart, Best Buy etc etc. To get initiated, you must put money down to purchase products. I was told I need '600 BV' to get started.
Well in my mind, what exactly is BV equivalant to in real life money. It is just over $1000. For these times where the economy is hard and jobs are not easy to come by, telling a person to spend $1000 on *** I don't need, and promising them it will sell, is a lot of money. Promise is nice and all, but if I dont hear the words "I guaranty you will sell..." is not very reassuring.
Again, remember, it is over $1000 you could be throwing away. So after the $1000 well spent, you have to purchase 50BV every month. 50BV equates to about $134. For me, I am a single man living on my own, I don't spend $134 a month on nutriants or supplments or shampoo or energy drinks.
Where this all went wrong with me is this and this is why I got upset. After I gave the individuals my credit card information for my initial $1000 down, this person CHOSE and DID NOT tell me about the 50BV I had to buy every month. He took my credit card information and used it so he could get 50BV added onto his score too. Again he fraudulantly used my credit card.
I report it and him to market america and nothing was done. This is a pretty good representation of how market America does business. It is a pyramid scheme. Please remember this, if it sounds too good to be true, it is.
If you make money off of the person below you and also with the person below them, it is illegal. Also remember this,you go to work to MAKE money, NOT PAY money. When I go to work today, I do not go to get a bill. I go to get paid.
Can Market America be profitable? Sure. Any company can be. But in the case of pyrimid schemes, you need to be the first few people to join.
I looked at the top people making money in MA, guess who they are, JR (owner) and the 15 people who he got to join him.
Save yourself the money and time and don't go and do not join this.People should not have to sell you the company, you should want to join the company and you should have to sell yourself to the company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Advertisements and Cons
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "eNom's Domain Name Reseller, William Nelson Cashen "aka" Nelson Cashen & wife Diane Cashen continue to use their ISP, eNom in the USA, and proxy servers "world Wide" to..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...."
- "Pending it says plz help..."
- "I tried the product, and unfortunately did not send it back in before the trial date expired; busy planning my wedding. I may still be liable for the remainder of..."
- "We ordered 3 t-shirts from Scalable Press (they are owned by ooShirts). We were told that the t-shirts would be shipped and delivered within 72 hours. After 72 hours nothing..."
- "This DROPSHIP ONLY Company out of IL WILL NOT honer Warranty Mechanical Cost even though they have a Dealer to Manufacture Signed Legal Binding Contract from Linhai & Sunright stating..."