Market America is a Scam
I was very interested in Market America.I was contacted by a person I know and they were very heavly invested into market america.
What I didn't like is when they constantly used the terms 'BV' and 'IBV'. BV are products that are available exclusive through the company and IBV are partner companies such as K-mart, Best Buy etc etc. To get initiated, you must put money down to purchase products. I was told I need '600 BV' to get started.
Well in my mind, what exactly is BV equivalant to in real life money. It is just over $1000. For these times where the economy is hard and jobs are not easy to come by, telling a person to spend $1000 on *** I don't need, and promising them it will sell, is a lot of money. Promise is nice and all, but if I dont hear the words "I guaranty you will sell..." is not very reassuring.
Again, remember, it is over $1000 you could be throwing away. So after the $1000 well spent, you have to purchase 50BV every month. 50BV equates to about $134. For me, I am a single man living on my own, I don't spend $134 a month on nutriants or supplments or shampoo or energy drinks.
Where this all went wrong with me is this and this is why I got upset. After I gave the individuals my credit card information for my initial $1000 down, this person CHOSE and DID NOT tell me about the 50BV I had to buy every month. He took my credit card information and used it so he could get 50BV added onto his score too. Again he fraudulantly used my credit card.
I report it and him to market america and nothing was done. This is a pretty good representation of how market America does business. It is a pyramid scheme. Please remember this, if it sounds too good to be true, it is.
If you make money off of the person below you and also with the person below them, it is illegal. Also remember this,you go to work to MAKE money, NOT PAY money. When I go to work today, I do not go to get a bill. I go to get paid.
Can Market America be profitable? Sure. Any company can be. But in the case of pyrimid schemes, you need to be the first few people to join.
I looked at the top people making money in MA, guess who they are, JR (owner) and the 15 people who he got to join him.
Save yourself the money and time and don't go and do not join this.People should not have to sell you the company, you should want to join the company and you should have to sell yourself to the company.review #182793
You may also like
- "Jo-Ann doesn't care about their customers! I saw flannel on sale at $2.99 a yard (regularly $6.99). I am not one for buying online, so I called the Jo-Ann closest..."
- "A check cashing business named Cheque Pronto at 1630 Pleasant Hill Rd. Duluth, GA (inside the Assi Plaza Farmer's Market) has flyers, banners, and a tent that advertises you can..."
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "I purchased a 45-piece dinnerware set, LIDO BEACH PATTERN, from BeallsFlorida.com - although well-packed by Bealls, the original Pfaltzgraff packaging was terrible. Other reviewers did state that they received broken..."
- "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...."
- "I have a brand new DeLonghi upright (radiator) heater that almost started a house fire! It melted the outlet and the outlet cover plate, fried my lighting plug that was..."
- "Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built. Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled. 5 dates..."
- "Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim.I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00. A lady by the name of V chopped off about..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."